Loudoun County, VA- A Chantilly, Va. man was arrested on May 9 for his involvement in the sharing of child pornography through a social media site.
ALEXANDRIA, Va. – Christopher Craft, 41, of Woodbridge, pleaded guilty today to receipt of child pornography. Read more
The Spotsylvania County Sheriff’s Office announced Wednesday the arrests of four men accused of attempting to have sexual relations with someone they thought was a 13-year-old girl. Read more
Richard Robinson, 58, was sentenced Wednesday for “receipt of child pornography,” says U.S. Attorney’s Office, Eastern District of Virginia…
A 31-year-old Ashburn man has been sentenced to five years for five counts of possession of child pornography Read more
The former coach of a youth hockey team in Northern Virginia was sentenced Friday to more than four years in prison after he pleaded guilty to child pornography charges and computer solicitation of a juvenile. Read more
- Lovettsville man found guilty on 84 counts of child porn possessionFebruary 6, 2019 - 1:04 pm
- MWAA police officer charged with soliciting sex from a minorJanuary 30, 2019 - 1:06 pm
- Roanoke man pleads guilty to soliciting a minor online in Rockingham CountyDecember 4, 2018 - 6:49 pm
- Man allegedly gave teenage girl marijuana for sexOctober 1, 2018 - 10:09 am
- Former Virginia Preschool Teacher Pleads Guilty to Sexually Abusing ChildrenOctober 1, 2018 - 10:03 am
The CyberTipline® receives leads and tips regarding suspected crimes of sexual exploitation committed against children.
If you have information regarding possible child sexual exploitation, report it to the CyberTipline.