The Spotsylvania County Sheriff’s Office announced Wednesday the arrests of four men accused of attempting to have sexual relations with someone they thought was a 13-year-old girl. Read more
Richard Robinson, 58, was sentenced Wednesday for “receipt of child pornography,” says U.S. Attorney’s Office, Eastern District of Virginia…
A 31-year-old Ashburn man has been sentenced to five years for five counts of possession of child pornography Read more
The former coach of a youth hockey team in Northern Virginia was sentenced Friday to more than four years in prison after he pleaded guilty to child pornography charges and computer solicitation of a juvenile. Read more
- Roanoke man pleads guilty to soliciting a minor online in Rockingham CountyDecember 4, 2018 - 6:49 pm
- Man allegedly gave teenage girl marijuana for sexOctober 1, 2018 - 10:09 am
- Former Virginia Preschool Teacher Pleads Guilty to Sexually Abusing ChildrenOctober 1, 2018 - 10:03 am
- Man arrested on child pornography charges in WoodbridgeSeptember 28, 2018 - 10:06 am
- Manassas man sentenced to 20 years for producing child pornographyAugust 24, 2018 - 10:11 am
The CyberTipline® receives leads and tips regarding suspected crimes of sexual exploitation committed against children.
If you have information regarding possible child sexual exploitation, report it to the CyberTipline.