ALEXANDRIA, Va. – David Alexander Battle II, 24, who served as a volunteer with the music program at Grace E. Metz Middle School in Manassas Read more
LOUDOUN COUNTY, VA: In an operation conducted to target Internet predators, 17 felony warrants and four search warrants were executed in Loudoun County by the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office (LCSO), in partnership with the Northern Virginia Internet Crimes Against Children’s Task Force (ICAC) and its affiliated member agencies, during the week of April 11-15, 2016, according to a LCSO announcement. Read more
Loudoun County, VA- A Chantilly, Va. man was arrested on May 9 for his involvement in the sharing of child pornography through a social media site.
ALEXANDRIA, Va. – Christopher Craft, 41, of Woodbridge, pleaded guilty today to receipt of child pornography. Read more
The Spotsylvania County Sheriff’s Office announced Wednesday the arrests of four men accused of attempting to have sexual relations with someone they thought was a 13-year-old girl. Read more
Richard Robinson, 58, was sentenced Wednesday for “receipt of child pornography,” says U.S. Attorney’s Office, Eastern District of Virginia…
A 31-year-old Ashburn man has been sentenced to five years for five counts of possession of child pornography Read more
The former coach of a youth hockey team in Northern Virginia was sentenced Friday to more than four years in prison after he pleaded guilty to child pornography charges and computer solicitation of a juvenile. Read more
- State police seek help identifying victims in child pornography investigationApril 17, 2019 - 9:35 am
- Loudoun County man sentenced to 11 yrs for child pornographyFebruary 28, 2019 - 10:18 am
- Lovettsville man found guilty on 84 counts of child porn possessionFebruary 6, 2019 - 1:04 pm
- MWAA police officer charged with soliciting sex from a minorJanuary 30, 2019 - 1:06 pm
- Roanoke man pleads guilty to soliciting a minor online in Rockingham CountyDecember 4, 2018 - 6:49 pm
The CyberTipline® receives leads and tips regarding suspected crimes of sexual exploitation committed against children.
If you have information regarding possible child sexual exploitation, report it to the CyberTipline.