Richard Robinson, 58, was sentenced Wednesday for “receipt of child pornography,” says U.S. Attorney’s Office, Eastern District of Virginia…
A 31-year-old Ashburn man has been sentenced to five years for five counts of possession of child pornography Read more
The former coach of a youth hockey team in Northern Virginia was sentenced Friday to more than four years in prison after he pleaded guilty to child pornography charges and computer solicitation of a juvenile. Read more
- City man please guilty to computer solicitationFebruary 17, 2018 - 7:47 am
- Man accused of soliciting a child for sex in police stingAugust 7, 2017 - 7:44 am
- Internet Child Sex Ring Nabs 11 in Northern VirginiaJuly 8, 2017 - 7:36 am
- Eight arrests in Online Sexual Predator Sting in Fairfax CountyMay 10, 2017 - 2:58 pm
- Man arrested in child sex sting at private Christian schoolFebruary 16, 2017 - 7:38 am
The CyberTipline® receives leads and tips regarding suspected crimes of sexual exploitation committed against children.
If you have information regarding possible child sexual exploitation, report it to the CyberTipline.