Fauquier sheriff’s deputies Friday night charged a 46-year-old Bealeton man for allegedly giving marijuana to and engaging in sexual activity with a teenage girl. Read more
A former teacher at a Virginia preschool pleaded guilty to 14 charges of sexually abusing children in his care and taking inappropriate photos of them. Read more
A Woodbridge man is accused of possessing and sharing child pornography, according to Prince William police. Read more
A Manassas man was sentenced Friday for paying women to sexually abuse children in the Philippines via a web camera while he directed and produced numerous images of the abuse, announced U.S. Attorney of the Eastern District of Virginia G. Zachary Terwilliger. Read more
An Aldie man is facing a minimum of 10 years in jail after being found guilty of possessing and reproducing child pornography Read more
BLOOMINGTON — A Heyworth man is charged with soliciting a minor for sex over the internet. Read more
LOUDOUN (April 10, 2018) – Fredy William Falla, 32, of Loudoun County pled guilty yesterday to ten counts of possession of child pornography and will be sentenced on July 23rd. Attorney General Mark R. Herring made the announcement after Falla’s admittance of guilt was accepted by Loudoun County Circuit Court Judge Douglas L. Fleming, Jr. Read more
A Loudoun County man pled guilty Monday to 10 counts of possessing child pornography. Read more
ROCKINGHAM CO., Va. (WDBJ7) A Roanoke man and former WSLS-TV journalist is facing child solicitation charges, according to Virginia State Police. Read more
- Roanoke man pleads guilty to soliciting a minor online in Rockingham CountyDecember 4, 2018 - 6:49 pm
- Man allegedly gave teenage girl marijuana for sexOctober 1, 2018 - 10:09 am
- Former Virginia Preschool Teacher Pleads Guilty to Sexually Abusing ChildrenOctober 1, 2018 - 10:03 am
- Man arrested on child pornography charges in WoodbridgeSeptember 28, 2018 - 10:06 am
- Manassas man sentenced to 20 years for producing child pornographyAugust 24, 2018 - 10:11 am
The CyberTipline® receives leads and tips regarding suspected crimes of sexual exploitation committed against children.
If you have information regarding possible child sexual exploitation, report it to the CyberTipline.