A Manassas man was sentenced Friday for paying women to sexually abuse children in the Philippines via a web camera while he directed and produced numerous images of the abuse, announced U.S. Attorney of the Eastern District of Virginia G. Zachary Terwilliger. Read more
http://novadcicac-stage.aisn-demo.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/NOVADC_ICAC_banner_2_x.png 0 0 NOVADC ICAC http://novadcicac-stage.aisn-demo.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/NOVADC_ICAC_banner_2_x.png NOVADC ICAC2018-08-24 10:11:202018-10-15 10:14:02Manassas man sentenced to 20 years for producing child pornography
- Man allegedly gave teenage girl marijuana for sexOctober 1, 2018 - 10:09 am
- Former Virginia Preschool Teacher Pleads Guilty to Sexually Abusing ChildrenOctober 1, 2018 - 10:03 am
- Man arrested on child pornography charges in WoodbridgeSeptember 28, 2018 - 10:06 am
- Manassas man sentenced to 20 years for producing child pornographyAugust 24, 2018 - 10:11 am
- Aldie man found guilty for possession of child pornJuly 12, 2018 - 7:22 am
The CyberTipline® receives leads and tips regarding suspected crimes of sexual exploitation committed against children.
If you have information regarding possible child sexual exploitation, report it to the CyberTipline.
The NOVA-DC ICAC is a Federal, State, and Local partnership to help educate and protect families from internet predators.