LOUDOUN COUNTY, VA: In an operation conducted to target Internet predators, 17 felony warrants and four search warrants were executed in Loudoun County by the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office (LCSO), in partnership with the Northern Virginia Internet Crimes Against Children’s Task Force (ICAC) and its affiliated member agencies, during the week of April 11-15, 2016, according to a LCSO announcement. Read more
Loudoun County, VA- A Chantilly, Va. man was arrested on May 9 for his involvement in the sharing of child pornography through a social media site.
ALEXANDRIA, Va. – Christopher Craft, 41, of Woodbridge, pleaded guilty today to receipt of child pornography. Read more
The Spotsylvania County Sheriff’s Office announced Wednesday the arrests of four men accused of attempting to have sexual relations with someone they thought was a 13-year-old girl. Read more
Richard Robinson, 58, was sentenced Wednesday for “receipt of child pornography,” says U.S. Attorney’s Office, Eastern District of Virginia…
A 31-year-old Ashburn man has been sentenced to five years for five counts of possession of child pornography Read more
The former coach of a youth hockey team in Northern Virginia was sentenced Friday to more than four years in prison after he pleaded guilty to child pornography charges and computer solicitation of a juvenile. Read more
- LOUDOUN COUNTY MAN PLEADS GUILTY TO POSSESSION OF CHILD PORNOGRAPHYApril 12, 2018 - 7:30 am
- Loudoun County man pleads guilty to 10 counts of possessing child pornographyApril 10, 2018 - 7:30 am
- Roanoke man arrested on child solicitation chargesApril 4, 2018 - 7:26 am
- Fairfax County middle school teacher arrested on child pornography chargesMarch 15, 2018 - 7:17 am
- City man please guilty to computer solicitationFebruary 17, 2018 - 7:47 am
The CyberTipline® receives leads and tips regarding suspected crimes of sexual exploitation committed against children.
If you have information regarding possible child sexual exploitation, report it to the CyberTipline.