Loudoun County, VA- A Chantilly, Va. man was arrested on May 9 for his involvement in the sharing of child pornography through a social media site.
About NOVADC ICAC
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud NOVADC ICAC contributed a whooping 25 entries.
Entries by NOVADC ICAC
ALEXANDRIA, Va. – Christopher Craft, 41, of Woodbridge, pleaded guilty today to receipt of child pornography.
The Spotsylvania County Sheriff’s Office announced Wednesday the arrests of four men accused of attempting to have sexual relations with someone they thought was a 13-year-old girl.
Richard Robinson, 58, was sentenced Wednesday for “receipt of child pornography,” says U.S. Attorney’s Office, Eastern District of Virginia…
A 31-year-old Ashburn man has been sentenced to five years for five counts of possession of child pornography
- Loudoun County man sentenced to 11 yrs for child pornographyFebruary 28, 2019 - 10:18 am
- Lovettsville man found guilty on 84 counts of child porn possessionFebruary 6, 2019 - 1:04 pm
- MWAA police officer charged with soliciting sex from a minorJanuary 30, 2019 - 1:06 pm
- Roanoke man pleads guilty to soliciting a minor online in Rockingham CountyDecember 4, 2018 - 6:49 pm
- Man allegedly gave teenage girl marijuana for sexOctober 1, 2018 - 10:09 am
The CyberTipline® receives leads and tips regarding suspected crimes of sexual exploitation committed against children.
If you have information regarding possible child sexual exploitation, report it to the CyberTipline.