ALEXANDRIA, Va. – David Alexander Battle II, 24, who served as a volunteer with the music program at Grace E. Metz Middle School in Manassas
About NOVADC ICAC
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud NOVADC ICAC contributed a whooping 6 entries.
Entries by NOVADC ICAC
Loudoun County, VA- A Chantilly, Va. man was arrested on May 9 for his involvement in the sharing of child pornography through a social media site.
ALEXANDRIA, Va. – Christopher Craft, 41, of Woodbridge, pleaded guilty today to receipt of child pornography.
The Spotsylvania County Sheriff’s Office announced Wednesday the arrests of four men accused of attempting to have sexual relations with someone they thought was a 13-year-old girl.
Richard Robinson, 58, was sentenced Wednesday for “receipt of child pornography,” says U.S. Attorney’s Office, Eastern District of Virginia…
A 31-year-old Ashburn man has been sentenced to five years for five counts of possession of child pornography
- Local Music Volunteer Sentenced to 25 Years in Prison for Production of Child PornographyJune 10, 2016 - 8:36 am
- Chantilly Man Charged with Sharing Child Pornography through Social MediaMay 10, 2016 - 2:33 pm
- Woodbridge Man Pleads Guilty to Receipt of Child PornographyApril 21, 2016 - 12:38 pm
- Spotsylvania arrests four men in child sex stingMarch 4, 2016 - 2:13 pm
- Child Porn Case Lands Fairfax County Man in PrisonMarch 4, 2016 - 2:09 pm
The CyberTipline® receives leads and tips regarding suspected crimes of sexual exploitation committed against children.
If you have information regarding possible child sexual exploitation, report it to the CyberTipline.